Paddle Michigan & Cheer On Our Tigers
- Michigan is blessed with an abundance of beautiful rivers. This website serves as a guide to get you into a canoe or a kayak and into the middle of it ALL!
- Click on "Calendar/Doc's book tour schedule" to see where Doc will be talkin' 'bout his 2019 "History of Tiger Stadium" book next.
- Click on "Doc's books" for information on Doc's Tiger Stadium book, paddling books, and links to paddling videos, book reviews & interviews.
- Use us to direct you to Michigan's rivers and canoe/kayak liveries. Click on "Michigan Canoe and Kayak Liveries"
- To help you in planning paddling adventures in the Badger State, click on "Wisconsin Canoe and Kayak Liveries".
- "Camping Riverside" provides details and directions for camping trips along the Pere Marquette & Pine Rivers.
- You can find fun and educational information on the topics when you click on "Guides to Canoeing and Camping".
- "Permits for rivers" lets you know which Michigan and Wisconsin rivers require permits.
- "Recent River Runs" tells you about river trips we've taken, and
might give you ideas about new paddling adventures to pursue.
- "Barothy Lodge unique riverside lodging" how soon can we go?
- Click on "Illustrations" for information on the man behind the illustrations in our books.
- "Paddling & Environmental groups" looking for groups to paddle with? interested in helping to keep our waters pristine? Look no further.
- Pet-N-Play pet sitting service while you canoe & kayak away from home.
- Boulders Lodge great lodging while you paddle through southern Indiana.
- Contact us at email@example.com, Doc Fletcher & Maggie Meeker, proprietors. Click on "Contact Us" with (1) any questions or comments about our site or paddling Michigan/Wisconsin in general, (2) with information of a livery opening, closing, or if a livery's info has changed, (3) or to request Doc to share river stories at your library, nature center, etc.